Wednesday, 6 September 2017

Christmas is coming so you better get busy....

Good morning everyone!

This months ABC Christmas Challenge is here for September
Thanks to everyone who played along last month...don't forget to check the winner and Top picks for the last challenge!



And also we have some Brilliantly fabulous news too!
We asked the lovely and talented Sharon to join our team and she said yes!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the team Sharon we are so happy you said yes :)

We have two fun themes to choose from...or combine...this month:


S - Sketch - we would love for you to find a current sketch and link to itAnd or
T - Trio

and (don't forget  the Christmas theme!)

We have 2 sponsors

A prize from our lovely host Lisa

and 

A Prize from Bugaboo Stamps


For my card I have used the lovely penny Black poinsettia stamp again I LOVE it so much
so sorry if you're bored with it because I am not haha :)
and I am doing my post in a different format as I am putting a challenge first because I am using a fab sketch from Sunday Stamps Challenge so to use the theme from ABC Christmas I have found Sunday stamps awesome sketch!

Heres my card



Challenges I am playing along with are:

A fab sketch from Sunday Stamps Challenge
September - Christmas (Stamping as focal point) from Penny Black and More
Holiday from Addicted to stamps 
Clean & Simple - Everybody Art Challenge

happy crafting
hugs me x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Samantha, the poinsettia is stunning and the CAS design is perfect! Love your take on the sketch too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty and no mistake!! What a stunning stamp Samantha and a great Sketch too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful floral focal point and perfect red and green colour combo. Great xmas card hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - your poinsettia looks awesome!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love seeing a Poinsettia and this one is just lovely, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More 'Get ready for Christmas' challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm certainly not tired of your gorgeous Poinsettia, Samantha and I love what you've been doing with it! This is such a great take on the sketch and your flower looks so stylish!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful autuum Card! Great colours! Thanks for joining us at EAC. Hugs Michi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your poinsettia too
    great colors
    and lovely used our sketch too
    many thanks to joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the poinsettia!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful! clean and simple and elegant! thank you so much for sharing your christmas creation with us at the penny black and more challenge!
    linda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this