Thursday, 27 July 2017

Favourite Colour Duo at As You Like It


This fortnights challenge at As You Like It Challenge



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Colour Duo (& why).

You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.



The sponsor of this challenge is





I have many favourite colours but a duo I really love and use a lot always has blue or brown or both so I guess that's one of my firm go to favourites.
I have stamped this gorgeous Stag and heat embossed it and then used distress inks to blend and water to colour the stag and over stamping the text and some splattering :)


Heres a few challenges I am playing along with



Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes for Christmas


Happy Crafting


    2 comments:

    1. This is really lovely Samantha. That gorgeous stag is really striking and the brown and blue combo work so well together, one I often use for men and Christmas!! xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. love all those layers - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

    Share this