Thursday, 10 August 2017

Distress inks are the best.....

.....of course that is my opinion!
I love distress inks and as you will know by now I love them and always go
right back to them... 

So as you know by now my blog name has change and I am now flying solo
with out Penrith Crafts to my blog and I have to say it feels strange

but I hope you like the name...

Soooo then to this fortnights challenge is at As You Like It





The sponsor of this challenge is


The challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Embellishment (& why).


I don't tend to use many embellishments but I LOVE pearls and usually
it's the small ones that I make a beeline for as they are good one any kind of card.
I have embossed the snowflakes with white embossing powder and then added a little distress inks a little splash of water and then some lovely mini pearls
The Merry is cut and added.

Challenges:


Christmas at Sweet Stampin' -- Anything Goes for Christmas
The Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
A Snowflakes Promise Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Ooh La La Creations -Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful combination of colours, thank you for joining in at the OLLCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at Holly & Ivy.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the colours and gorgeous design.
    Thank you for joining us at OLLCB.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's perfect hun, I love the mix of colour and how they blend so beautifully. Gorgeous card, and very 'you'! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great blending Samantha, a really lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TMCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh oh OHHHHHH! Gorgeous. I want to case your card, Samantha! It is incredible! Love it. Samantha, thank you for visiting my blog today. When you left a sweet comment, I clicked on the link in your signature, and it took me to a page that said "blog has been removed". So I went back to the comment and clicked on your name. When your profile came up, "My Web Page" took me to the "blog has been removed.". So I clicked on one of the other blogs in your profile to find you. Thought you might want to know so you could update your blogger profile. :-) hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna! I have change it and will try to email you also to say thank you! xxx

      Delete
  9. Love your card design
    TFS.....X.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love soft colors you choose and gorgeous snowflakes.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this